Since few weeks I am addicted to reading. Well, I have habit of reading since childhood but these time it is in a new direction. This reading is bringing changes in me.
- I have been thinking to write since many years. I have started writing a blog regularly, since last 6 weeks.
- I have been thinking to meditate since ages. I have started meditating(literally) since last 4 weeks.
- I have enrolled in a Sea change program run by Leo for creating new and self fulfilling habits every month. Month of April was for Meditation. Month of May is to create habit of Self compassion.
- I joined gym and regularly visiting it. ( I have done this in past, just to feel guilty of paying money and not utilizing it)
- Being efficient at work. I now trust people. Delegation of work is now new mantra.
- I am fascinated by a new idea of “ The 4-hour week work :escape the 9-5, live anywhere and join the new rich” (reading a book by Tim Ferriss ). I am determined to implement it.
- I have this deep urge to learn an art (to move little bit away from numbers and bottom lines). Hence took drawing pencils and few blank papers. Literally started to learn painting.
Most of the credit goes to Leo Babauta (www.zenhabits.net)
Few principles learned :
- Let go
- Slow is better
Have you created any habit recently ? How is it going ? Please feel free to write your views.